Saturday, September 22, 2012

The weak customer chooses the understandable rack

Ok,
so, it's been a while, but I have an excuse!
I left my job after having a surgery that left me unable to lift, and utterly unable to find the motivation to do warehouse work anymore...
I just recently got a new job teaching dance, yoga and sports to daycares and pre schools.
Tomorrow i have an interview at A local Aquarium! I'm excited! Wish me luck!

Back to the purpose of this blog

My pretend lives have been going swimmingly.

I ran an event for Mystic Realms in July.  I would like to say that the event ran well, AND we wrapped up a long story arc in a fun and surprising way.

I started 2 thats TWO D&D campaigns with a few groups of friends.  I still haven't come out of my comfort zone of "Elf Mage" but I'm sure that it will happen eventually.  We started "The World's Largest Dungeon, complete with tons of horrific tentacle monsters (and for those of you who havent known me I am TERRIFIED of things with Tentacles...more on that later) and lots and lots of Rats...seriously like gigantic rats, and swarms of rats, and rat plagues...its gross.

the second campaign, has puzzle telling doors (or rather A puzzle telling door that magically moves all over the realm) cursed boots, and riddle telling bridge trolls. It's exciting and interesting.

I've also purchased two board games, and played a bunch more, so I think that once a week, I will review a board game for you, and you can feel free to suggest or send :crosses fingers: me a game to review! I will also have pictures and testimonials from other players!

This Week, here are my choices for review...feel free to vote on them codes as follows [BG]=board game [CG]=Card Game

[BG]Arkham Horror
[BG]Ticket to Ride
[CG]Suitors
[CG] Gloom
[BG]Betrayal at House on the Hill
[BG]Quelf
[BG]Boxers or Briefs

feel free to comment with the review you'd most like to see!

also: The weak customer chooses the understandable rack
this is a code to get my blog on a pay-per-post site...so ... :crosses fingers:

2 comments:

  1. I used to play an online RPG based on various Lovecraft stories set in the Massachusetts area circa 1930s, it was totally lots of fun until the playerbase started to dwindle. The same company that ran the RPG also had an online version of Ticket to Ride that was easy to get obsessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do -love- ticket to ride...i didn't think I would like it as much, I thought it would be pretty much like Train-opoly (IE monopoly, but with ONLY railroads...gag me...) and it was, but I was OK with that, actually...

    ReplyDelete