Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FOOOOD

Went shopping for some of the food for Mystic Realms (I'm the concessions manager there) We've Biscuits and Sausage Gravy for breakfast, Chicken Soup for lunch, and Potroast with Apple Cobbler for the feast.  It will be glorious...if only I can find my elf ears...seriously, it's been bad. I've had to buy new ear tips every event for the past 3 months, and they keep getting lost :eyeroll: It's getting really old really quick.

I've been itching to play a tabletop game for a while lately, but we haven't had the time.  Adventureland Comics in the Voorhees town center has d&d mondays scheduled, but the last time I checked, they were looking for DMs...so if any of my friends out there were feeling up to it, they should totally go and try it out!

I've been thinking about learning how to run Mystic Realms tabletop games...(yes they exist...how AWESOME is that?)

either way, Tomorrow I will be reviewing a game...it's looking like it will wind up being Suitors or Gloom...but not sure...

any more suggestions or votes???

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! Where was I when THIS meal plan was served? Oh that's right... hadn't joined Mystic Realms yet. *kicks self*

    ReplyDelete