Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gamer, as an identifier

I always feel ridiculous when I try to identify myself as a gamer...there are so many different ways to interpret this, and even though the term is applicable, I rarely feel as if it applies to me.  Mainstream vernacular tells me that the word "gamer" more recently applies to those who play video games and computer games.  Possibly trading card games.  I do none of these, yet I am still a gamer.

Anyway,
I had my interview at the Aquarium today.  My interviewer was very interested in my participation at Mystic Realms, primarily because it is an improv and dramatic acting troupe in addition to being a totally awesome game and community.  Since I was applying for their shows and whatnot, the experience was applicable, and I figured, why not talk about the experience that I enjoy and partake in frequently.  All in all, I hope it went well.


Don't forget to tell me which review you'd like to see most from me.  I think I will put up my reviews on Wednesdays...

here are my choices for review...feel free to vote on them.
codes as follows [BG]=board game [CG]=Card Game

[BG]Arkham Horror
[BG]Ticket to Ride
[CG]Suitors
[CG] Gloom
[BG]Betrayal at House on the Hill
[BG]Quelf
[BG]Boxers or Briefs

No comments:

Post a Comment