Monday, April 9, 2012

The Coming Apocalypse

We've discovered that my friends daughter would be like, the best apocalypse baby in the world.  While walking through the woods the other day, I had her on my back. She would hold on tight, and duck when told to.  Just gotta work on her not moving when she's told to stay :p but she's a toddler...and this isn't the real apocalypse, so I figure we have time...

Which brings me to Mystic Realms' Apocalyptic Earth game coming up on Saturday. I'm hoping to be able to go down later in the day and NPC (thats a non-player character for those of you who still hold a shread of "cool factor")  fingers crossed, I will be able to leave the area at like 3:30 and be there by dinner time.

I'm redonkulously excited by the fact that Mystic Realms has so many different opportunities and genres for playing. You just don't see that enough. I'm crossing my fingers for a Steampunk game soon...or maybe I will just run one...

No comments:

Post a Comment