Monday, June 17, 2013

She's BAAAACCCCKKKK

I'm taking another stab at this blogging thing. My big issue is I prefer instant gratification. I'm resolved to continue this no matter how many comments I do or do not get.

I -will- update my page on Thursdays based off of my experiences in gaming.

I will -not- get sidetracked, or bitter because no one is reading/commenting/enjoying my posts.

I am re-vamped and renewed.

now, onto actual game content...kind of


We moved! We have our own apartment with a dining room primarily used for tabletopping. My dream is slowly coming to fruition! We play games on Tuesdays and Saturdays with two different groups of people. We started with D&D saturdays, which has accidentally on purpose turned into "Werewolf: the Card Game" Saturdays. I am completely ok with this. Others may not be. I care not. Werewolf is seriously one of my favorite tabletop games ever. I could play it every day if everyone else would (which they probably wouldn't). More on that later. Possibly Thursday.... I will post the Poll for the tabletop reviews Tomorrow. Check me out!  We also have Tabletop tuesdays, which has slowly morphed into D&D on Tuesday, too! Now, I like D&D...but I do not LOVE D&D. Two much D&D (like what I did there?) makes me feel a little woozy. But I usually go to sleep early on, so it pretty much comes down to what everyone who actually wants to be there for the entirety of the game wants (and it should) plus, whatever...I play werewolf on Saturdays :p

but seriously, I now have more time, more money and more opportunity to test out games. And so I will do that. In the meantime, does anyone actually want me to talk about other Gaming/Geek topics? I've talked about Mystic Realms Larp, My preference between 3.5 and 4.0 D&D and being a LARPer on Halloween. Any other ideas/burning questions you have for me?

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see your opinions on some less known and indie games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to play some different games. Any suggestions?

      Delete